My - how time flies when you’re living out an adventurous life.
It is hard to believe that it has been nearly two months since I have had the time to make a post here or on any of the various social platforms. What can I say? It’s been a fantabulous summer.
At any rate, as I do my due diligence of catching up on all I’ve missed with updates, readings, and what have you – I will also have to come up with a new posting schedule to fit in a few other new duties I’ve added over the summer, as well.
But be assured that whatever I decide RMT readers will be the first to know. Until then, take a look at the list of life lessons I compiled with intentions of posting after the last post on conformity. Some are so simple I wondered if I should add them, while others are lessons I gained on my journey of Releasing Me Today. Go through them, sharing any thoughts you might have at the end of the post. Also, let me know if any were your favorites in the comment section below.
I look forward to reading you. Cheers.
The 25 Random Life Lessons and Image Quotes
- Stay open to life. Whatever it sends to be placed on our path has made its way there for a reason. Stay open to uncovering the reasons.
- Do nothing, say nothing, and purchase nothing out of anger. Anything being considered in anger - table it and let it marinate overnight.
- Asking the right questions requires you knowing what you actually desire to know.
- Time cannot be renewed, altered, duplicated, or ignored. Accept what time it is in life, and do something with what little is left of it.
- Become a “right people” magnet. Be still, strong, silent, and exuding only the energy that you seek to attract back, in return.
- When people insist on being “victims” of their mindset; let them. Victims rarely ever have any room for anything else to come to them. Whatever does happen to come, they will only end up pushing away.
- Don’t ever think that just because your tune changed, everyone is going to sing along in harmony with you. Cater your song and tune to your own inner voice of truth – the “true you.” People are drawn to, and away from, whatever light is being exuded. If we are in the right frequency, the right people will come and stay. Those that aren’t tied to our destiny may come, but won’t be able to stay.
- Dreaming does work, but only when the dreamer works for it to come true. (Tweet it.)
- Whenever life is most challenging, the will to push forth must be that much greater.
- Stop trying to move mountains that were never intended to be moved. The best way to exercise one’s faith is not in doing great acts. Sometimes, it is the small acts over an extended period of time that turns out being the greatest acts. Climb mountains… the view and the experience will render the greatest rewards.
- Read, think, and act outside of the box of stereotypes. (Tweet it.)
- Stubbornness and resistance will rob a person of every opportunity.
- People do foolish and crazy things to get a reaction or response from anyone willing to give it to them. Don’t fall for their cry for your attention, if you aren’t willing to supply it over and over again.
- Stop watching the news (period) It only intensifies emotions that probably weren’t present before you tuned in. If you want to know what’s current, read about it instead.
- Make time and room for yourself, but not so much that you’re completely oblivious to the presence of others around you.
- Be well and breathe. Even if you aren’t the meditating type, find your own way to embrace the new and release the old.
- Never miss an opportunity to say what needs to be heard, no matter how painful it might be to say it. Avoid aiming for the heart and feelings, and choose the softness of yours words carefully.
- Actions speak. You will learn more about people giving less attention to what they are saying, if more attention is put on what they are doing.
- Super-size the passion you have for your craft. Give yourself fully to it, and it will give itself back.
- Be willing to observe and challenge your own prejudices.
- Giving is better than receiving. If you don’t have something to give, try offering yourself in service to others. It does wonders!
Now it’s your turn…
Did you enjoy these life lessons? Any you would like to add? Which, if any, were your favorites? Please share any of your thoughts and impressions with us in the section below.
Thank you kindly for reading and sharing Releasing Me Today. As always, I deeply appreciate your support.
If you are new here at RMT and enjoyed this entry, consider having Releasing Me Today sent to your email or RSS feed for updates. I also encourage you to signup for the empowering newsletter that I send updates, reminders, inspiration, and other pressing topics I want to share with you. (No more than once or twice a month.)
Let me inspire you to embrace your “YOU”-niqueness