Are you fully invested at living your life to its fullest potential? Are you daily striving to discover what your fullest potential is? Are you living on purpose? Are you celebrating the life, the breath, and the gifts, you’ve been given?
If you answered no to any of these question, my next question is, why not?
Why are you not using this precious moment you’ve been given to realize what you were meant to do, and taking the necessary steps (big or small) to make that thing happen?
Perhaps you are singing that same song I found myself singing for years… “I can’t do that or be that”, “The time isn’t right yet”, “I’m not smart, beautiful, or worthy enough”, or “I’m afraid to fail.”
Listen, dreams are realized when we believe they are possible. If we don’t believe in ourselves enough to accomplish the given feat, we’re already defeated before we even start.
Whenever we make a decision to go forth and do those things we desire to bring to fruition for ourselves, we must first understand that obstacles and hurdles will almost always show up. That’s no reason not to go after what you really want to do.
Know that when your life was written out, before you were even conceived, you were given the gift of purpose.
I ran across this awesome post on yesterday from Positively Positive, where one of the authors discussed trusting your process. In it, she explained how everything that happens to us, happens for our greater good. I would go as far as to say, that everything that happens to us happens on purpose. The good and the bad, are preparing us for what’s yet to come for each of us.
I used to believe that my life was a huge set up by God/Universe (whatever you may call that great entity); to me, it seemed like everything that could possibly go wrong in ones life, went extremely wrong with mine. Looking back over my life today I have since changed that tune. I know now that everything that happened to me, again, good or bad, happened so that those experiences would prepare me for this very moment in my life.
As soon as this became apparent to me, I started doing things to discover my purpose in life.
So on today, I wanted to go back to an earlier Daily Reflection (Your Life has a Purpose) and share with you some more inspiration to get the ball rolling for you.
- You can! You must! And you will! Think about whatever it is you want to offer the world. Get a clear picture of it in your mind. Got it? Now, imagine if what you have to offer, no one else could do it like you would do it. Sure, someone else maybe could do it better, or maybe not so much… whatever the case, it still wouldn’t be like you would do it. So think about those things that the world is going without — that maybe you are responsible for contributing. That, my friend, would be purposeful.
- There is no better time than now, to prove to yourself what is possible! Later whenever it arrives is RIGHT NOW!
- You are already fully equipped with everything you will need to pull your purpose off; and whatever you don’t have will be provided as you keep moving forward. However, you will never access any of it until you start right there where you are. It’s almost like one of those voyage type video games. The first stage is always easy. It’s purpose is only to show you the gifts you already have in your possession. With each new level you develop new gifts, tap into gifts that went unrecognized, and with each passing lesson, you get closer and closer to the final round. But, the voyage never begins until you start that first stage. That first stage is actually the foundation to the game. You will never be able to play the game on any other level, if you don’t start at the first one.
- Know your own worth! You have to know what your work, time, and effort is worth to you. Never allow other people to tell you what you’re worth. No one knows but you how much time you put into discovering what your purpose is, or how much work you put into fulfilling that purpose. So make up in your own mine what you’re worth and then celebrate daily who you know you are, and what you’re worthy of becoming.
- What if I fail? So what! Many have failed before you, and many will fail after you’ve gone; but none of them that truly achieve success of finding their purpose will be defined by their failures. People that succeed are remembered for their victories. They know that they never really fail, but always get outcomes to the actions they take. They learned to rebuild their failures as stepping stones, so they could use them as tools, and not as crutches. Think about how many failures you’ve had in your life already. Now, that’s how many stepping stones you have at your disposal. Use them. And step up to the next level in your life.
This isn’t a quick fix or an answer to the dilemma of dream seeking; consider it more of a spark to set your spirit on fire. Just remember the quote I shared in the post Faith and Hope Fueled, “Faith and hope are nothing; if they’re left to gather dust on a shelf. They must be fueled by determination, persistence, and action. Striking a fire behind the three; well, let’s just say, the thing that you’re supplying the faith and hope to, Begins to Happens!!” ~ Deeone
Did you enjoy that? I know I did. If you would like to continue to get a dose of inspiration, you can Subscribe to Releasing Me Today via email or send the feeds to your Reader. Also, get your very own copy of “Release Vol.1 – The Power of Celebrating the Smallest Victories” now! I’m getting great reviews from those who have already downloaded their copy. As always, feel free to share your thoughts on what you’ve read here. Cheers and Blessings.