In Part 1 of Men and Women of Iron, I wrote about what the term in bold print means to me, the attributes one finds in these type of individuals, and how the term equates to our friends in life. If by chance this is your first time visiting Releasing Me Today, first let me say “Welcome to the Release“, and then highly recommend you check out the Part 1 before going on any further with this post.So treasure the old friends, and strive to make the new friends like swords of iron.
“Lay this unto your breast: Old friends, like old swords, still are trusted best.” ~John Webster
For the rest of you who have already read Part 1; let’s continue, shall we?
Many of you are aware that I’ve been blogging now for eleven months… SHUCKS! Eleven months already!! Time sure does fly when you’re working hard and having fun.
Anywho, while I have plenty of old and new friends outside of my online world, this part of the 2 part series is being written to share with each of you some of the awesomeness-filled Men and Women of Iron that I have come to know and respect in the online world; each of them I’ve grown very fond of and it’s been a pleasure to call them my friends.
Not only are they dear friends of mine, but they also have provided me with valuable lessons about life, blogging, marketing, branding, SEO, Web-designing, and so much more! Some of these individuals I haven’t gone a day without having some type of contact with them since we’ve connected.
Who is on this List? And How did They Get There?
The real question is who isn’t on this list!
These are the men and women who have inspired, motivated, and encouraged me to be better, to do better, to live better, and to learn better. They have been the most consistent on my blogging journey. Whether they have been friends and supporters from the beginning, or perhaps they’re pretty new on my list of networks. They have been my sunshine, and their friendship a blessing; through their post, their valuable comments here, their response to me on their sites, their shares and Retweets; they have pushed me to make “RMT” what it is today, and they continue to inspire me to continue to make it even better.
Heck, a few of them are the reason “RMT” even exist in the first place!
Many of them have in turn said that I have done the same for them as well. And as we learned from the previous post, Iron sharpens Iron.
This is only a list. There won’t be a write up about what each of these Men and Women of Iron have actually done for me. That would make this blog post a book, and I’m still busy writing my first one as it is. They’re in no specific order, and you might even have to come back and revisit the site to check them all out.
I do recommend though, that you do check them all out. I promise you that you will not regret visiting any of them. You might even find a favorite amongst the list. (Next to Releasing Me Today, of course. )
(I’m sure I’ll have to redo this at some point too. I have met a lot of people over the last 11 months, and at 34 years of age; I’m sure my mind will miss someone in the bunch. So frequent this list from time to time, because I know I will have to edit and add to it. Not only will I probably forget someone, but I’m constantly meeting new people; so I’m thinking this post could get pretty long after a while.)
So without further ado… Ladies and gents, The Men and Women of Iron!
The Men and Women of Iron
- J.K. Allen – The Hustler’s Notebook
- Rob White – MindAdventure
- Adrienne Smith – AdrienneSmith.net
- Samantha Bangayan – What Little Things
- Harleena Singh- Aha-NOW!
- Justin Mazza – Mazzastick
- Janine Ripper -Reflections from a Redhead
- Bryce Christiansen - Balanced Work Life
- Makeba Dunlap-Giles – MELISASource
- Bonnie Copland – My Rivendell
- Jeremy Brown – Social2Cents
- Akos Fintor – AkosFintor.net
- Roger Blazic – RogerBlazic.com
- Steve Rice – Karmic Kappuccino
- Elise Boysaw – Kesa Collections
- Tammy Whitten – Women Managing Stress
- James Fierce – Fierce Living
- Danielle Ryan – Journalitico
- Lakesha Brown – Confessions of an Uncommon Chick
- Al Smith – The Care Movement
- Knikkolette Church – Your Social Media Mogul
- Karla Campos - Gig Logo
- Keri Jaehnig – Idea Girl Media
- Frabrizio Faraco - Frabriziofaraco.it
- Media Tapper
- Suerae Stein – The Artful Blogger
- Dane Findley – Instant Dane.TV
- John Garrett – Hypertransitory
- Hezi Hershkovitz – Success How To
- Jennifer Olney – Ginger Spice
- Joanne Cipressi – JoanneCipressi.com
- Lynn Brown – Learn it 2 Earn it
- Jannette Fuller – Jannette Fuller.com
- Renee Horaney – Reneehoraney.com
- Chrysta Bairre – Live • Love • Work
- Brankica Underwood – Blog Like a Star
- Jocelyn Wilhelm – Just Be
- Ken Kirby – Ken’s Back Home
- Arthur Partridge – Aypee’s Funteresting Blog
- Carolyn Nicander Mohr – The Wonder of Tech
- Steve Hughes – Geekless Tech
- Sherrie Koretke - Entrepreneurial Good Life
- M.Farouk – 2KnowMyself
- Irving the Vizier – Han of Harmony
- End of Part 2 -
Let’s Discuss Part 2: